January, 22, 2021
Attention West Hardin Families,
Cafeteria changes are coming February 1, 2021.
In accordance with the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) we will be making the following changes to the food service program at West Hardin.
- Beginning February 1, 2021, lunches (only lunches) will no longer be free for all students unless they have a Free and Reduced-Price School Meals application on file with the District.
- Breakfast remains free for all students at this time.
We strongly encourage any family whose financial situation has changed over the last year to complete the Free and Reduced-Price School Meals application if you have not already done so.
- We only need 1 application per family
- Completing the application does not have a negative effect on the District.
How to get an application:
- Can be found and printed from the West Hardin website at Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Applications will be sent home with all students on Monday, January 25, 2021.
- Can be picked up at the cafeteria or central office between 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
Applications must be returned to the school by February 1, 2021 and can be returned
by the following ways:
- Students return to teachers or campus offices.
- Parents return to the cafeteria or central office.
- Can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can be faxed to (936) 274 - 4321
If you have any questions, please contact: